Happy Birthday? No, not my turn yet but my blog fren, Miss Mathew, a teacher "instructed" me to do this birthday tag. So, being an obedient "student", I must heed Teacher Mathew's words ... early also never mind la.. as long as I get the "homework" done ... lol....
The rules are :-
- 1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
- 2. The list should be 10 numbers
- 3. Post the image of this award in your posting
- 4. Give it to 10 friends of yours
ok, lets go....with the impossibles....
- Peace on Earth
- Love one another
- Good Health and Long Life For All
- Enough place on Earth to cater for all long lives ...
- No poverty, all people living comfortably
- No crimes, no sickness, no tears...
- Families be united
- Bloggers like Eugene will not issue difficult questions on Fridays
- Let there be four seasons in Malaysia
- Everyone loves God...
Now I want to pass this thesis/tag to ...... anyone who wants to take up this challenge..
how about Goolypop? GG? (both of you are sinkars and i love to read from both genius here), sinkarlan or Calvin? (interesting MEN bloggers)
...ah...ah...aha....Eugene (since I mention u, surely u got a lot of ideas),
how about raynebow? (since u have no knitting to do now?)
who else ... chumsy's cute mama (are u free to share?)
lagi .... oh, Kevin from blog to learn (yes sir, no sir lecturer),
hey, Gabriel (can help auntie out?, i treat u makan, ok?)
and last and not least, Wensher (i know u r obedient too... but make sure u r free, ok?)
My task is done, now I can RIP... . choi... ... i mean, relax in peace la...