With a household of three grown up kids, having two cars in the house is a normal sight. Paying for the maintenance for the cars is another issue, main issue, I would say. It is not cheap to maintain two cars especially when it comes to insurance annually. We are advised to buy from the same insurance each year and we have been doing that for the past many years. However, recently, I get to know that we can get cheaper insurance rates from this website called Dreamshop.policystreet.com.
From what I gather from this Dreamshop website, it is an e-commerce platform that has partnered with PolicyStreet.com to provide consumers with more affordable and alternative insurance solutions for car owners. With this partnership, we as consumers are able to enjoy 0% interest installment plans for up till 36 months from 10 banks as listed below when we renew our car insurance through Dreamshop.com.my.
What's more, it is so user-friendly that we can just get to receive car insurance quotes online straightaway. Not only that, we can even compare from 10 different insurers! We just have to use the tagline "Car Insurance Made Easy" and through this, we can compare insurance quotes, purchase, renew and make payments within a few clicks away. No hassle of driving out, looking for parking and so forth, with this online link, we can get all these done within 24 hours on a working day, that sounds really easy and everything done in the comfort of our home!
Here are some more information on how to compare Car Insurance Quotes Online:
- Click on this link https://bit.ly/3LSNNsi and key in the details
- Choose your preferred quotes
- Opt for their 0% interest-free instalment plans when making payment
- Payment options to pay can be done via credit card, Boost, Touch N Go, or online banking for monthly instalments.
The below 10 insurance companies are as follows:
- Tune Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
- Etiqa General Takaful Berhad
- Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad
- Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Am Berhad
- RHB Insurance Berhad
- MSIG Insurance Berhad
- Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Orient Insurance Co. Bhd
- Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad