With my "travel mode" on for the past few months, I have been busy going here and there. Now after all the traveling, it is good to be back in back in my home sweet home again! I have been busy getting my house cleaned up after my absence. I am also trying to do some healthy home cooking after consuming so much of arteries clogging food during my travel.
As you all know from the postings on my blog, I have been savoring and indulging in lots of mouth-watering food for the past few months. Not only that, now that I am back in my hometown, I have been going out daily with my friends to "catch up" and eating all the local food which I have missed while I was away. Needless to say, I have put on weight, not surprising since I have been eating too much and now is the time for me to shed some of my body fat.
Actually, I have already done my homework on how to lose weight. Let me share with you what this website says about the types of food that can speed up weight loss. The words that caught my eyes are the food and speed! This sounds good to me.
Top 10 super foods that will speed up weight loss:
1. Grapefruit – Eating half a grapefruit will minimize my appetite and it helps to melt away the fat in my body. Grapefruit is rich in Vitamin C. I like grapefruits.
2. Black Pepper - Black pepper enable weight loss and stimulate digestion. It increases metabolism and stimulate my stomach. I am going to start adding black pepper into my cooking.
3. Cinnamon – It lowers blood sugar levels and help suppress appetite. It can be added to my hot drink, like coffee or tea.
4. Eggs – Eggs help to suppress my appetite, low in calories and contains protein.
5. Apple – It is rich in fibre and water. I enjoy eating crunchy apples.
6. Blueberries – These help to melt away the fat and best eaten as salad.
7. Quinoa - It will not raise my blood sugar. After eating quinoa, I will feel satiated and crave less sweets and carbs.
8. Chili – These suppresses appetite. I love spicy food!
9. Coffee – It increases metabolism and melts away the fat.
1. Vegetables – These are rich in nutrients, fibre and lots of vitamins so I will be losing weight the healthy way.
Having said all these, don't you think this is an easy way of losing weight? Let’s see how soon for me to see a difference in my weight. But of course, most of all, I need to exercise at the same time, not just intake, output is important too. Most important, do bear in mind that everything must be balanced, eat moderately and exercise regularly. :)